NHK ワールド 2008,10min, 英語
What We have done recently?
- UD’s animated music video “Bottom Biting Bug (BBB)” set the longest-running record on Japan’s most popular music video program for children, broadcast on NHK. UD made whole things - character, design, animation, music and even sang a song. BBB became very popular nationwide and became the basis for a popular TV series, picture books, games, and a variety of products, such as bags, lunch boxes, sporting goods, clothing, and food items.
- UD collaborated with David Byrne and Ryuichi Sakamoto to create the anime music video “Psychedelic Afternoon”, released on March 2013 as part of a project benefiting victims of the 2011 Japanese tsunami/earthquake.
- UD received the title of “Super Creator” from Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry as developers of painting/animating software, UrumaDelvi Paint, later distributed as PICMO.
- UD’s children’s book series “Twin Obake” continues to generate high sales in Japan. Three titles of this oversized picture book have been released to date, each with page after page of richly-detailed full-color original puzzles and art. The English edition of the iPad app “Obake’s Picture Puzzle Vol.1 - Twin Obake and Miracle Seed” is available on iTunes.
We are seeking...
- Publishers interested in releasing English editions of our popular Japanese children’s books
- TV, video and online content producers/distributors interested in bringing our numerous popular animated shorts to Western audiences, including the award-winning “A Long Day of Mr. Calpaccio”. (Watch UD’s animated shorts on YouTube)
- Collaborators, such as musicians and writers who wish to help create stories for UD’s unique and endearing characters.
- Organizations interested in having us present animation screenings and workshops to entertain and education audiences of all ages.
- Investors who support UD's new creation including making animations, music, books, softwares, apps and merchandising.
*For contact to UrumaDelvi, click here to open contact form.